RETURN APPLICATION BY APRIL 15
Kentucky FFA Alumni WASHINGTON LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE Scholarship
The Kentucky FFA Alumni Association provides one or more Washington Leadership
Conference full and/or partial Scholarships (maximum value $550).
1. FFA Chapters with an active FFA Alumni Chapter will be given priority.
2. Student must be an active FFA member.
3. Agricultural Education students who are in their 9th, 10th, or 11th grades of the
current school year are eligible. Current seniors are not eligible.
4. Only one application from a chapter should be mailed.
Applications are due postmarked by April 15.
Return To: Kentucky FFA Alumni Association
c/o Kristie B Guffey
111 FFA Camp Road
Hardinsburg, KY 40143-2529
Applicant's FFA Alumni Affiliate Number 16
(Last) (First) (Middle) (S.S. Number)
(Street/route) (City) (Zip Code) (A.C.) (No.)
FFA Chapter Birthday Age
Parents Name Home Phone
Address Business Phone
(Street/route) (City) (Zip Code)
Occupation of Father Mother
High School School Phone Grade In School
List Current Supervised Occupational Experience (SAE)
Enterprise Scope % Candidate Share
List Current Agribusiness Occupational Experience Program
Job Title or Type of Work Place of Employment
Brief statement of career plans after high school
Attach the Following:
1. Completed (up-to-date) official "Record of FFA Participation" activity card.
2. Brief narrative on "Why I want to further develop my leadership abilities."
(No More than 300 words and in your handwriting)
Bind the material in an attractive folder. The margins should be sufficiently wide to permit
reading of material.
(FFA Advisor) (Mo/Day/Year)