The JRD Group of Companies comprises J.R.D. Communications Pty. Ltd., J.R.D. Rentals Pty. Ltd., Radio Systems Technologies Pty Ltd and NX Digital 1, fully Australian owned, based and registered in Victoria.
Established in 1982 as a supplier of radio equipment to the transport industry, the scope of our business has steadily enlarged to include full product maintenance service, systems engineering design, product development and manufacturing, consulting services and provision of managed facility base station sites for our clients.
In-house products, which we have developed to complement our wide range of radio communications equipment, include the following:
* Mobile digital message display and status reporting systems
* Computer aided dispatch system for the concrete industry
* Netpath AVL Vehicle Tracking System
* Large area factory emergency evacuation system utilising radio and digital recording techniques
* Voice paging store and forward system for fire calls – CFA
* Duress alarm interface system – Malmsbury Juvenile Justice Centre
* Netpath 1000RSS Radio Survey System
* Netpath TMS spread system monitoring system
* Synchrotone GPS derived CTCSS encoder (simulcast systems)
* NP2000RVC Receiver Voting Comparator with Dynamic Simulcast Timing
J.R.D. Communications supply and support products from the following Australian and overseas manufacturers which include:
* Tait Electronics
* Kenwood Corporation of Japan
* Convex Corporation (Australian Distributor)
* Simulcast Solutions Inc
* Spectracom Corporation
* Omnitronics Pty Ltd
* Vertex Communications
We currently provide service and installation facilities for many thousands of radio transceivers and base stations in present use by our clients, and we take pride in our reputation of providing a typical 24 hour service turn-around time for most products.
We maintain a large inventory of spare parts, and perform equipment repair to component level. Service is offered both from our modern service facility located in Huntingdale, and on site as required across Victoria. Emergency service response on a 24/7 basis is available by arrangement.
J.R.D. Rentals Pty. Ltd. operates Community Base Station facilities at our prime sites, which include 101 Collins St Melbourne - generally regarded as "THE PRIME SITE" in Melbourne, and Olinda in the Dandenong ranges. We provide both exclusive and shared channel facilities for our clients, with standby power, remote site monitoring from our Service Centre and full service support.
The J.R.D. Group enjoys ‘hands-on’ management by working Owner/Directors with many years of experience in the Radio Communications Industry. This wide experience enables the tailoring of design solutions to meet specific client needs and requirements. We have a wide range of Government and commercial clients and would be happy to provide details for referral purposes on request.