Recovery preparation advice: Agency insights on COVID-19 from advisor Karl Sakas
1. THE PANDEMIC + THE RECOVERY:
TODAY… AND PREPARING FOR WHAT’S NEXT
COVID-19 insights from agency advisor Karl Sakas
Late April 2020 | email@example.com
2. Q&A CALL: OUR AGENDA
1. Current: What I’m seeing now
2. Future: Insights for what’s to come
3. Q&A: Help you prioritize your focus
3. PRIORITIES FOR AGENCIES
1. Leadership: Our employees, clients, and
communities are looking to us to lead.
2. Action: Even in the face of uncertainty,
we need to take calculated actions now.
3. Self-Care: We must put on our own
oxygen masks first.
6. WHAT I’M SEEING TODAY
1. Overall: Frustration, uncertainty… and hope.
2. Account Services: Frozen or cut.
3. Sales: Slow or stopped.
4. Marketing: Content, and “free” consults.
5. Team: Uncertainty… and rallying.
6. Leadership: Exhaustion… and hope.
7. WHAT AGENCIES ARE ASKING
1. How does this compare to 2008 GFC?
2. How to restart our sales pipeline?
3. Where to find higher-value clients?
4. Recovery timeline: Demand Deferred, or