2. Q&A CALL: PLAN FOR TODAY
1. Understand broad-risk assumptions,
and risks specific to your agency.
2. Start prioritizing what to do next.
3. Get answers to your top questions.
3. COVID-19: AGENCY PRIORITIES
1. Leadership: Our employees, clients, and
communities are looking to us to lead.
2. Action: Even in the face of uncertainty,
we need to take calculated actions now.
3. Self-Care: We must put on our own
oxygen masks first.
5. MY BROAD-RISK ASSUMPTIONS
1. Hope for the best… but prepare for the worst.
2. Infectious diseases aren’t fully under control,
even under normal circumstances.
3. History can inform our future actions.
4. Over-communicate to prevent info “vacuum.”
5. Under 6 months of cash = high risk.
6. ACTION: YOUR UNIQUE PRIORITIES
1. Reduce Systems Failure: Read Meltdown.
2. Finances: Are you shaky, stable, or strong?
3. Over-Communication: Avoid a “vacuum.”
4. Distraction: Create extra structure.
5. Services: Repackage to reduce clients’ risk.
6. Self-Care: How can you care for yourself?
Q&A: SUPPORTING YOU
• Free opt-in resource:
• Get a month of daily tips
from my 2016 book Made