Bigger world of agile coaching
BROADER IMPACT BROADER IMPACT
Remember that day you learned you’re
going to get your current job
I bet you had big dreams then…
She is a leader.
She (hopefully) has a vision.
Big leaders. Big dreams.
Let’s smoke this shit.
We want to open us
t h e s p a c e f o r
humanity to do that,
i t m u s t b e
You must not lose faith in
humanity. Humanity is an
ocean; if a few drops of
the ocean are dirty, the
ocean does not become
Agile Coaching Canvas helps fly
over the land of routines and
reconnect with the big dreams.
Individually explore the four agile coaching
areas by walking into them.
What is the area that
1. .. you’re usually spending most of your time in?
2. .. is a kind of a stretch for you?
3. .. is demanding most of your attention?
#1: NAVIGATING IN THE PRESENT
Think of a challenge in an agile coaching
situation that you’re having.
And tell your story :
1. In which areas is the situation mainly showing up?
2. How does the areas relate and influence each other?
3. Which area can be used as a door to start driving new
changes and in a new way?
What’s your high dream?
It is now summer 2017 and we’re at #ALE17.
You and your teams did an amazing job.
Everything you could dream last year at
#ALE2016 actually did happen.
And it is exceeding your expectations…
#2: VISIONING THE FUTURE
Now you have a quick chance to visit your
company in 2017. Walk into there and note
what’s changed. Describe what you see.
1. How has the physical environment changed?
2. What is the atmosphere like? Mood? Energy?
3. What are people doing? How is it different?
4. What else is there worth noting?
#3: DETAILING THE PATH
Help each other build the path to the future.
1. Which skills do you need to deepen?
How about the skills of the others?
2. Whose support will you need on the way?
What can possibly go wrong?
Who’s buy-in do you need to seek?
3. Which of the four coaching stances can you start
applying already next days/weeks to get going?
Open sourced and to can be downloaded: