A. Direction. Write TRUE if the statement is correct and
FALSE if it is wrong. Write
your answers on a separate sheet of paper.
1. When obtaining the tool, all the associated tooling and
as recommended by the manufacturer, must be included.
2. The safe use of a tool depends on using the tool for the
purpose for which it
was designed and also for other purposes where it can be
substitute where tool is not available.
3. All tools should be kept in good condition
with regular maintenance.
4. Preparing for a task includes only knowing
the task to be done.
5. Preparing for a task includes also the
sequence of tasks to be done.
Direction. Fill in the blanks. Write your
answers on your answer sheet
6. The purpose of an antistatic wrist strap is to ________ the
electrical charge between you and the equipment.
7. Use a ________ head screwdriver with crosshead screws.
8. When compressed air is used to clean inside the computer,
the air should be blown _________ inches from the nozzle.
9. Use a __________ to loosen and tighten bolts that have a
hexagonal (six-sided) head.
•10. The metal on the back of the wrist strap must remain in
contact with your ____________ at all times.
Use the appropriate tools to each of the
11. Bundle cables inside the computer
12. Test functionality of the printer port
13. Remove insulation of wires
14. Blow away dust from keyboard
15. Prevent from ESD effects