Krista Neher (www.kristaneher.com, bestselling author and international speaker on social media marketing gave this presentation to Meeting Planners International on how meeting and event planners can use social media.
In this presentation Krista shares how meeting and event planners can take advantage of social media (the original presentation included handouts with more information).
Specifically, the presentation covers:
- How to build a social media strategy
- Key steps in social media planning
- Why social media is important
- How to use LinkedIn to promote an event
- How to use Twitter to promote an event
- How to use Facebook to promote an event
- How to use blogs to promote an event.
- Using information tools like webinars and special reports to promote your event
This presentation was done for MPI (Meeting Planners International).
To learn more about social media training offered by Krista, check out www.bootcampdigital.com or to book Krista to create a customized presentation for your event, visit www.kristaneher.com