Be the first to like this
Krista Neher (www.kristaneher.com) the CEO of Boot Camp Digital gave this presentation at the annual AOCS (Your Global Fats and Oils Connection) at their annual conference in Long Beach California.
Krista presented on how scientists and the scientific community can harness the power of social media to better collaborate and communicate.
This presentation includes:
- Introduction to social media
- Why social media is important
- The changing state of our environment
- How the scientific community can use social media
- Case studies and examples of how the scientific community is using social media to collaborate
- The benefits of social media
Krista Neher is a professional international social media speaker, bestselling author of the Social Media Field Guide, co-author of the first textbook on social media marketing and the CEO of Boot Camp Digital.