• Stay at the two star hotels in Udaipur
and feel the magical pleasures of this
dreamland at the lowest of prices.
• Hotel Krishna Lila Regency located
close to the glittering Lake Pichola and
offer unmatched views of the erstwhile
capital of medieval Mewar.
• Hotel Krishna Lila Regency in
Udaipur, Rajasthan, India offer well
furnished rooms, replete with present
day room amenities such as
telephones, televisions, Wi-Fi
connectivity, room service, baths with
running water etc.
• We offer these basic amenities and
clean ethnic accommodation that gives
you a taste of medieval Rajputana
• Unlike most other two star hotels in
Udaipur, Krishna Lila Regency has a
severely contemporary look, all grey
plywood and modern lights.
• The lobby has black couches with a
large size beautiful poster behind them.
• Centrally located, Krishna Lila Regency
has clean and comfortable rooms and is
ideal for business as well as leisure
• The total 30 rooms are divided into 2
Suites, 9 Deluxe rooms and, 19 Standard
rooms all of them air conditioned.
• All the washrooms have cold and hot
running water and the guests can avail
24-hour room service.
• The Standard rooms are simply
decorated and amenities here include
cable television, intercom, sofa chairs and
a dressing table.
• There is a dressing alcove with a
wardrobe, dressing table and luggage
• The washroom is clean and comes with
running hot and cold water as well as a
• The Deluxe rooms have the same
amenities as well as layout as Standard
rooms, only they are much more spacious
and have a curtain-partition that
demarcates the seating area with the couch
from the bed area.
• The Deluxe room washrooms also have
bathtubs and soap.
• The Suites are the largest with a sleeping
area (television, double bed, wardrobe) and
a seating area (study table, couch, dressing
table), both separated by curtains.
• The washrooms are roomy and clean.
• Amenities include bathtub, soap and
• The restaurant runs 24 hours and serves
• You can enjoy here good quality of food.
• Another rooftop restaurant has great
views of the city and it can accommodate
about 300 people.
• Rajasthan Holiday promises to book hotel
rooms for you at your favorite Udaipur two
• Most of the Udaipur two star hotels have
well established restaurants and bars that
cater to your hunger pangs with royal
• So come and experience traditional
Rajasthan at its folk best as you stay at the
two star hotel in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India.