Name Krishna Gopal Singh
Role BMC ADDM Implementation , Development , Customization , BMC
Remedy ITSM 7.6.X Configuration & application support
Lead Time to Join 3 months
Experience 2 Years in BMC ADDM & Remedy ARS and ITSM
Education Bachelor in Technologies
Email/Mobile # Krishan.email@example.com / +91 7038169475
BMC ADDM Application Implementation, Development, Customization, BMC Remedy ITSM
Application support & Configuration
BMC Remedy SRM Support and configuration
Installation, Configuration and Administration of BMC ADDM.
Extensive experience on Discovery , performing various discovery tasks and integration
with CMDB and supporting implementation.
TPL Customize & maintenance in ADDM
Discovery across servers on different platforms, database and network devices.
Knowledge of Pattern Languages.
Performed Verification and Validation activities.
Experience in installation of BMC Remedy AR System, BMC Remedy ITSM, Mid-Tier and
its configuration on Windows environment(AR versions 7.6,8.1)
Working experience on ROD environments
Exposure to BMC Remedy ITSM Service Desk and Change Management
Involved in configuration in of various BMC Application based on ARS 7.x/8.x plateform.
Knowledge of Atrium CMDB.
Name of the Company Designation From To
Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd. Engineer – BMC ADDM
May 2014 Till date
BMC Remedy ITSM 7.6.04 /8.1 Support and Customizations
Client: Capgemini India
Team Size: 10
Duration: Feb 2015 to till date
Description: Remedy ITSM was implemented by Client for internal and external users within
their Organization. Client was using BMC Remedy ITSM Service Desk to improve the IT services
across the different departments. To fulfill the organization needs, BMC Remedy ITSM Service
Desk was customized according to the requirements
The aim of the project is to work on Issues/break fixes. Also work on various enhancement
Role: My Responsibilities are:
BMC Remedy ITSM 7.6/8.x Administration and Support.
1. Creation of support group.
2. Ref data setup.
3. People load.
4. Vendor company setup.
5. Import/Export def file.
6. Approval process and mapping configuration.
7. Templates Creation.
8. Creation of SLT’s.
9. OC/PC Creation.
10. Auto-routing Configuration.
11. Documentation on FAQ, Process, Quick User Guides, Templates and Training documents.
12. Communicate with vendor on P1 issue.
13. IM/PM configuration.
14. CM configuration and customization.
16. Creation of AOT,PDT,SRD
17. SRM Configuration Features (Images, Questions, etc.)
18. SR/SRD Approvals
19. Assignment Rules Configuration
Implementation and Support of BMC ADDM 8.x
Client: Vyom Labs Client
Team Size: 2
Duration: 6 months
Description: Provide Support for ADDM Server and Integration with CMDB
Role: I was Responsible for:
1. Use ADDM Server to Discover the Infrastructure.
2. Installation, Configuration & Administration of ADDM over the Virtual Infrastructure
across multiple locations and centralize data using consolidation appliance.
3. Single point of administration and validation of ADDM Server.
4. Backup the Server and maintain the Integrity.
5. View the discovery results and validate the CIs and relationships.
6. Maintain and monitor database size.
7. Configured ADDM for deep database discovery.
8. Developed custom ADDM sync map patterns (in TPL) to map and sync subnets to
location to the CMDB across multiple datacenters and locations.
9. Window proxy installation (DMZ , credential and AD proxies for Production environment
across multiple domains).
10. Installed, configured Consolidation appliance to synch data to the CMDB.
11. Performed appliance backup prior to discovery.
12. Performed sweep scan to identify devices in network.
BMC ADDM TPL Writing and Business Application Mapping
Client: DATA TREND
Team Size: 4
Duration: 5 months
Description: Client is specialized in consulting and technology outsourcing. The objective of this
project was to write custom TPL for various Business Application Mappings running in their
Role: I was Responsible for:
1. Understanding Business Requirement for Application Mappings
1. Worked on more than two hundred application mappings without using CAM.
2. Worked as a SPOC with client for getting requirements.
3. Wrote custom TPL for various running applications in customer’s infrastructure.
4. Validated Result of each application mapping on daily basis.
5. Understood behavior and dependency of every running business application in their
6. Resolved access related issue
Training in following courses by Vyomlabs :__________________________________________
ITIL V3 Foundation
BMC ADDM & TPL
BMC Remedy Action Request System Administering 7.x
BMC Remedy ITSM
Bachelors in Technology (Computer Science & Enfineering ) from Uttar Pradesh
Technical University Lucknow U.P.
Name : Krishna Gopal Singh
Address : 477/94 Krishna Sakha GokhleNagar
Mobile : +91 7038169475/9027870808
DOB : 03/01/1991
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org