You have a lot of professional
This is about the skills
required to get the job
2.Know your employer
3.Make the ”perfect” match
1. Know yourself
• What are your core skills… and what do
these skills bring your employer?
• What are your most important personal
• What are your ambitions… and what do they
bring your employer?
• Know your WHY! What are your purpose
• What kind of type are you? Task, goal,
people or future driven or…?
• What motivates you?
• What demotivates you?
This is very important!
What impression would you like to
What actions are required for the
impression you want to make?
You MUST be on LinkedIn
and look good !
Your most important job is to sell
2. Know your employer
• What kind of people are they looking
• What are their values?
• How are their market-situation?
• What are their current problems?
3. Make the ”perfect”
Show, and tell them that
you can solve their
Always “translate” which
benefits hiring you brings
Look people in the eyes
Ask questions - it shows your interest
Be formal but not too formal
Network! Know somebody in your field
and make contact to the people you want
Be polite, but don’t over-do
Your most important job is to make
Dress like they do = match them