steps needed to install wireless printer
are as follows
• First you need to be sure your printer has wireless
router or a wireless network adaptor.
• Power on the printer and router.
• Go to control panel then select network and
• Then select the option- add a wireless device to
the network then enable DHCP option on the
• Then you will obtain the IP address
• Configure DHCP sever of wireless router. Again
assign IP address automatically.
• Verify connectivity. Try to print something for
testing, if problem persists then verify IP
Installing without a CD-
• You can add your printer using the OS own
add printer option. Printer should be present
on the network and must configure wireless
setting on the printer by using Web
configuration interface. If network is correct
then operating system automatically discovers
software should find it.
• . If OS fails to do so you need to download the
drivers from the website. If the OS doesn't
find the printer in a search, the fallback
method is to add the printer as a local printer
(normally USB) and then assign it a standard
TCP/IP port--specifically, an IP address port.
You'll need to know the printer's IP address or
device name for this method to work. In OS X,
you can add the printer as an IP Printer. You'll
need to download any required drivers
• Call for installing wireless
printer 24x 7 at toll free