Heard Feedbacks (1)
1. Too Fast - 10
• Slow down in both typing and speaking
2. Move to Lab Room - 7
• We will study in the lab room starting from next week.
3. Help students to cope with difﬁculties - 6
• TA is impossible.
• Contact me at the end of class, leave the question at Github issue on
4. More Exercise & Example & Home work - 5
5. Put the source code as the A4 sheet. (Don’t split to many slides) - 4
Heard Feedbacks (2)
Teach more on how to use external lib
More advanced concept
Separate Exam Rooms
Real Project Based Examination (Less paper based)
(All below items are one frequency of occurrence)
• Making a 5-10 Screens Mobile
• Set up a group of three. (36/3 = 12
• Either iOS and Android is ﬁne or Both.
• 15% - Group scores - Usefulness,
App Business Model, UI, UX,
Functionality, Code Style, and
• 5% - Individual scores - App
development questions target to
each person during presentation.
• 10 minutes presentation
• Pitching 3 minutes
• Code Explanation 2 minutes
• Question & Answering 5 minutes.
• Pitching Deck 10 slides.
I will teach how to do pitching deck and
introduction to the mobile app business
entrepreneur (Startup) in the next few weeks
• Presentation on Dec 6, 2016
• Push your mobile app code to Github.
• Make it as the public repository.
• Send the repository link to me (via the
term project registration page).
Term Project Registration
• Registration Deadline: Oct 25, 2016 23:59:59
• Registration at http://bit.ly/2en4RZ5
• If the same project was chosen by multiple groups.
The ﬁrst-selector will get that project.
Projects that people needs
(Sort by chronological orders)
• Complaint Report App
• Subliminal Messages App
• Stock Management App for
• Stock Management App for E-
• Vaccination Alert App
• Parasite Museum App
• Time Attendance Recorder
• Food Temperature App
• E-Commerce App
• Hospital Directory App
• Pet Hospital Progress Report
• Any apps you want to do…
Complaint Report App
• Report the broken pipe, broken wire, any problems
we encounter in areas (May be in Thammasat Univ.)
• Take a picture, Record Location, and Upload to
Server, and send the complaint to government service.
• Keep track of complaint
• Make a complaint map, to share information to others.
• Listen to some speciﬁc music for starting mediate
and eternal happiness
• There are about 400 clip on this categories.
Stock Management App for
• Create PO in the app.
• Checking Item Stock
from the App
• Checking status of
Stock Management for
• Checking Stock via Mobile App
• Add Stock, Cut Stock, Hold Stock
• Export to Excel and Sent to e-mail
Vaccination Alert App
• Vaccination Alert for Pet
• Warn owner to the pet hospital for check up.
Parasite Museum App
• Faculty of Medicine
• Show Museum
• Calendar of Event
• Contact Us
Travel Planner App
• Arrange the order of visits
• Pin Location on the Map
• Compute Distance between Locations
Time Attendance Recorder
• Record Time Attendance IN and OUT.
• Leave Record.
• Time Attendance Report
• Automatic Attendance Recording using Location :)
Food Temperature Checker
• Have the list of the fruits/veg/herbs, showing its
effect to human body. Some are heat up, Some are
• E.G., http://www.mensﬁtness.com/nutrition/what-to-
• Making App for Enabling E-commerce.
• Take a look at, Lazada, Alibaba as Example.
• Having product list, product view, addToCart, and
Hospitals Directory App
• Show the list of nearby Hospital, Clinic, and Spa and telephone
• Pin it on the Map
• Have many category, such as,
• Normal Hospital
• Pet Hospital …
Pet Hospital Progress
• Nan Piyamit Pet Hospital
• Sick Animals Registration
• Progress Report
• Push Notiﬁcation
• Appointment Alert
• Free Trip 1 night to Nan
Province and accommodation!
• Might have it already, Checking by typing
• $ git
• If command is not found, Visit https://git-scm.com/download/mac
• Download at https://git-scm.com/download/win
• Download and following instruction
• Type $|> git to check that it is working or not.
• Git is a version control management system.
• History tracking
• Enable group of developers working in the same ﬁle s in
the same project.
• Marking the versions of codes by using a snapshot (called it
• Git repository can be fully copied all history and records to
the another remote repository (e.g., github.com) to prevent
the loss of works, and open up the new ways of collaboration.
• Sign In/Sign Up for http://github.com
Start a new Github Proj
• Visit https://
• Create a new
project with Public
• Add Name and
• Copy the http address in the address bar (https://
github.com/kobkritv/complaint-app) and put it into
the term project registration form. One repo per
Start the Term-Project App
• Open terminal, cd to your working directory.
• $ react-native init complaintApp
• $ cd complaintApp
• $ git init
Make a git commit and push
• Add all ﬁles in the project directory into the repository by
$ git add --all
• Commit the ﬁrst batch of ﬁles to be record into the repository, called it
$ git commit -am "First commit"
• Make github as the our remote repository
$ git remote add origin https://github.com/kobkritv/complaint-app.git
• Push the change to the github
$ git push -u origin master
• If above not work, try
$ git push
You might need to input your github username and password and try
Not yet pushed, Failed Pushed
Updating the git repo
• Adding the ﬁle / Deleting a ﬁle / Make change to ﬁles.
• For example, Creating a new ﬁle called “README.md”
• $ atom README.md
• Write down your name in it.
Sending update to Github
• Having a new ﬁle? You need to “git add” it
$ git add README.md
• Or just $ git add --all
• Make the change as the commit by this command
$ git commit -am “Add Readme ﬁle”
• Push the change to github
$ git push
• Visit your Github Web URL to see the changes. E.G.,
Project page on Github after successfully pushed.
Console when successfully pushing the updates.
Updating the Term Project
• Try to update the project every week.
• Do not rush near at the end of the deadline (Dec 6, 2016)
• If you encounter any difﬁculties, Give me your group name, the ﬁle
name and line number and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with title “Term
project help need”, So I can see your code and help you via Github.
• Github repository is also play an important role in term project score.
• It give us information on who working on what? when?
• How is a team works?
• Bug tracker and communication tools.
Found some bugs, report it
• Visit https://
• Report the bug detail
information so the
group and solve it.
• This is very nice
feature of github, so
Want some new feature,
also make it as an issue.
• Issue can be assigned
to the team members to
• Issue can attached with
• Issue can be grouped
and can be
• It can be use as the
Using wafﬂe.io for Kanban
project management board
• Perfectly linked with the github.com
Want to know more about
• You can start by following these instruction