Final Report Presentation
• To gain practical knowledge and experience of work culture.
• To learn how the operational activities are performed in Mall.
• To Know the management of daily activities & Unforeseen
• To coordinate with the sense of team play for optimal result.
• To understand and develop myself with the managerial skills and
• To be proactive ,dynamic & confident in managerial approach .
• Achieved Maximum registrations for shop & Fly contest.
• Operations management(Hygiene, Mall standards, Security,
• 30 forms about Mall services and Food court (Feedback and
Survey) on weekends.
• Review from customers and outlets about grievances. etc.
•Instructed the Security personnel's at exits to
inform and revert the shoppers for registration.
• Communicated and Suggested the outlet cashiers
to aid in the Registration process.
• Near eligibility shoppers assisted to reach the
registration Criteria by endorsing Cookie Man and
• Introduction of lucky-draw contest to customers
•Description about the standard they maintain by
do’s & don’ts to remember.
• Completed daily targets(Daily of Rs.500000 transaction value
• Learned about operations of mall(standard check, security,
help desk, Grievances handling for outlets and customers, Lost
• Consumers Behavior Analysis (Purchasing decision and
• Enriching the communication and coordination skills.
• Enhanced ability to solve problem & proactivity.
• Learned how to approach customers and understand their
state of mind & circumstances, etc.
Limitations to Target Achievement
•Customers unwilling to register
as no belief on luck.
•Lack of time, awareness and interest in such events.
•Many Exit points in mall for the customers.
•Outlets not informing the customers about the lucky draw contest.
•Many shopped and spent for less than Rs.1000 being out of the
• The help desk was one of the most exciting and customer focused task to
enhance our analytical thinking to seek initiative to approach and
communicate to people of different Psychological attributes.
• This lasted for a month and during that period I was also rotated to some
other departmental tasks of Operations management like- Mall standards
check-up, Events management, Safety and Security Assurance, Do’s and
don’ts for the Outlets at the Mall.
• The social media marketing using Facebook was interesting since I used my
creativity in posting the updates about the activities of mall.
• Event management at weekends like- family evenings involved musical and
magical performances was great learning.
• Branding and retailing were the Honeywell to dive and understand the systematic
hype creation for profitable return on the market front , etc.