Teachers bring classes to search for independent reading books, conduct
research, or use the library computers for instruction.
Individual Student Visits
Students come on their own to select independent reading books or use the
computer for class work.
Use of physical space
Use of resources
● Provided print resources about food webs for
grade 7 science
● Created LibGuide of electronic sources about
historical eras for writing Boost
● Provided print resources and created
LibGuide for grade 7 language arts project
about the 1950s
● Provided print resources about cells for grade
● Provided print resources about medieval
figures for grade 7 social studies
● Created summer reading lists for each
grade. Direct link to lists and summer
reading assignment: guides.rilinkschools.
Check out our ebook collection! Visit
Kelly Metzger, Librarian