Kim Garretson works on customer centricity for retail/brands
One fine body…
- Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area, United States
- Work Most Marcom 'Guesses' @Customer Interest. Why Not Just Ask Consumers For Their Criteria for Receiving Marcom Content?
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://flavors.me/kimgarretson
- About Too often 'Customer Centricity' is a deceptive term used by retailers and other segments to say they put the customer at the center of their strategies and tactics. Rarely, in my experience, is this true in practice. Today, I'm working on making to true at: (One) ...TrackIf, where we simply ask online shoppers who are not ready to buy today for permission to market to them in the future under criteria they set. (Two) RealizingInnovation.net, an online site and service for brand marketers, retailers, agencies and media companies to pilot innovations from startups that bring them closer to Customer Centricity. (Three) ...Advising other venture-backed startups in mobile, analytics, socia.