What is Gamification?
Gamification is the process of using
game thinking and game mechanics
to solve problems and engage users.
About game mechanics
1. Points : They are an absolute requirement for all gamified systems.
2. Levels : Levels serve ad a marker for players to know where they
stand in a gaming experience over time .
3. Leaderboards : The purpose of a leaderboard is to make simple
4. Badges : To signaling status, to collecting.
5. Onboarding : The act of bringing a novice into system.
6. Challenges(quests) : Give players direction for what to do within the
world of the gamified experience.
7. Engagement loops : You Can focus on the things that get players
involved, keep them engaged, and bring them
back at every stage of development.
What is ‘눝’
Just play with ‘눝’
• If you download ‘눝’
application, then you
can have some data.
• If you play with ‘눝’,
then you can
download music that
In ‘눝’ point is ‘눝’
• Redeemable point
→These points are usable within
the system in exchange for things.
Levels indicate Progress.
There are ten levels.
As you collect point, the prizes for
rewarded will increase in value.
To signaling status, to collecting.
You can proud with this badges
to your friends at the collection.
Onboarding is the act of bringing
a novice into your system.
•Reinforce the user positively.
•Reveal the complexity of the
Give players direction for what to
do within the world of the
•Different challenges for different
levels are appropriate.
7. Engagement loop
Focus on the things that get
Players involved, keep them
engaged, and bring them back at
every stage of development.
Desire to have some data,
reward and fun.
Get a data and rewards.
Gamification by Design-Christopher Cunningham.
Thank you : )