WE LOVE TO CONNECT WITH YOU ONLINE ALSO IN PERSON AT THE P2P FORUM this February.
NOW WE’d like to open it up to questions from the attendees
P2P Forum 2016 Lightning Round Presentation
Innovate or Stagnate
How UP 4 THE FIGHT has pushed the envelope with its collegiate fundraising
(AKA we can’t go on doing the same thing year after year.)
“Finally, something that looked like it was born in 2015.”
• How could UP 4 THE FIGHT connect kids that turn over every 4 years
to something they can be advocates for?
• Can’t really see outside their window like other local and domestic
nonprofits - what incentive could we experiment with to create that
passion and drive?
ANSWER: Top Fundraiser Trip!
• Connect top dedicated dancer across all UP 4 THE FIGHT channels to
a trip to the field to see their fundraising dollars at work.
• Trip: 9 days in Tanzania, mix of educational and fun. Came to be $4.7k~
Our 2014-15 experiment with incentives had dramatic results, with 2 students surpassing $15K.
$4,140 $4,000 $3,355
2012-13 (Previous Platform) 2013-14 (Previous Platform) 2014-15 (RallyBound)
Top 5 Student Fundraisers
“Both winners went from raising a couple of thousand dollars [in 2013-14] to raising more than $15,000 [in 2014-15].”
How do we push
those hundreds of
fundraisers to a
success, but vast
majority of dancers
raised under $400
Our next step:
Tiered incentives, while
keeping the top incentive the
same as the previous year
• If your campaigns have plateaued or are in decline, take the time to
see if there are better solutions in the market to meet your evolving
• Using the flexibility of modern P2P fundraising systems,
• Even with immediate success, continue to evolve and experiment.
Connect with Us