E-learning refers to electronically supported
learning and teaching of any kind. Any form of
learning in which digital communication,
electronic devices or the internet is used to
support the learning process might be described
as a form of e-learning.
❏ Communication between the teacher and students
directly occurs in an online room or through live audio-
❏ Allows them properly together at specified time for
communicating with each other regarding the course
❏ Hence, a teacher can provide valuable information,
lecture or share one or the other learning experiences
with his/her students.
❏ The course information or learning experiences are
passed to the learners through e-mail, discussion
forum, Web Pages, Web Logs, Wiki or through the
recorded CD-ROM and DVD.
❏ As a result, the teachers and learners do not interact
1. Easy access
- can access informational and
educational contents anytime, anywhere
- available even in areas where there is no
1. Requires Knowledge and
- special knowledge and skills for the use
of multimedia Internet and Web
- in terms of delivery media (CD-ROM,
DVD), type of courses and access
- beneficial for users
2. Lack of Equipment
- schools are not all equipped for making
use of e-learning in the proper interest of
the teacher and students.
3. Interesting and Motivating
- interest and motivate students
towards learning by having wide
variety of learning experiences.
- tools are very expensive.
- repair also very expensive.
- not everyone has the ability to
purchase electronic equipment.
M-learning is an abbreviation of
mobile learning, which means learning
using portable devices that allow the
student to learn in different
environments and whilst on the move
instead of being restricted to a
classroom setting or tied to a desk.
● first personal mass media that brings two almost
opposite worlds together.
● permanently carried almost everywhere you go.
● always on and connected
● available at the point of creative imagination
● captures the social context of media consumption
E-Learning Mobile Learning
❏ lecture in classroom all
❏ e-mail to e-mail.
❏ private location.
❏ travel time to reach to
❏ no notification.
❏ learning anywhere anytime.
❏ instantaneous messaging.
❏ no geographic boundaries.
❏ no travel time with wireless
❏ easily get notification.
❏ growth of creative apps .
● Improved access to education of learning problem as they
● give better opportunities to acquire skills at one own pace.
● Relevance to authentic learning needs
● handheld devices are often use in everyday part of
● Support for vital communication
● opportunities for learners to give immediate feedback on
their learning experience.
● better assessment and diagnosis