Be the first to like this
Taking the pulse of your company is necessary but have you ever considered how much time the meeting and the reports your staff is collating are consuming? According to a Clarizen/Harris interactive survey, 67 percent of those surveyed say they are spending up to four hours per week preparing for meetings, while a 3M Meeting Network survey of executives found up to 50 percent of the time people spend in meetings is wasted. That’s a lot of hours preparing for a meeting that is considered a waste of time.
How can you make your meetings more efficient while obtaining all of the relevant information you need to make informed decisions? At Khorus, we work specifically with CEOs and senior executives reach their full potential. We’d like to offer you 5 tips to get the most out of the least amount of meetings.
Download this eBook to learn:
- Where most meetings get off track
- What other CEOs feel about their current allocation of time
- Why so much time and resources are squandered preparing for meetings
- How to recapture your precious time
- The steps you can take now to stop the madness