What are the independent and dependent
• The independent variable of this study is Knowledge attitude and practice
of iron decencies
• The dependent variable of this study is pregnancy women in MAGALO-
• This can be a research gap in many studies such as social awareness, and lack
of knowledge in the pregnancy anemic women period also in and they need to
improve there knowledge
• Geographic scope:
• The geographic area of this study were MAGALO-CAD IDP Berbera
• Time scope:
• The research proposals were Allocate to start (MARCH and were finalize
The mean objective that we select this title is to improve the knowledge attitude of and of practices pregnant women and how to treat
anemic mother and prevent lack of knowledge in their situation
• To determine the level of knowledge of iron deficiency Anemia during pregnancy among pregnant mothers at MAGALO-CAD HC.
• To identify the level of attitude of iron deficiency anemia during pregnancy among pregnant mothers at MAGALO-CAD HC.
• To assess the level of preventing practice of iron deficiency Anemia during pregnancy among pregnant mothers at MAGALO-CAD HC
• How can we know the level of iron deficiency Anemia during pregnancy
Magaalo cad MCH ?.
• How can we identify the level of attitude of iron deficiency anemia during
pregnancy in Magaalo cad Health center ?.
• how prevent iron deficiency Anemia during in pregnant women vist in to
• A study to evaluate the effectiveness of the teaching and regarding causes
of anemia an
• Their prevention among antenatal mother attending antenatal clinic in
ALAG MCH MohamedAli district.
• Women often become anemic during pregnancy because the demand for
iron and other vitamins is increased.The mother must increase her
production of red blood cells and, in addition, the fetus and placenta need
their own supply of iron, which can only be obtained from the mother. In
order to have enough red blood cells for the fetus, the body starts to
produce more red blood cells and plasma