• Some beginners simply make pictures of
whatever appeals to them; invariably the
results are mediocre. Take the analogy of
a sportsman: imagine someone wanting to
excel in football, cricket, rugby, tennis and
swimming. If he were attempting all five at
once, he would not achieve very much,
but by concentrating upon one – or at
most two – his success and satisfaction
would obviously be greater.
• Quelques novices font simplement des
images de quoi que les appels à eux ;
immanquablement les résultats sont
médiocres. Prendre l'analogie d'un sportif :
s'imaginer quelqu'un voulant exceller dans
le football, le grillon, le rugby, le tennis et
la natation. S'il tous tentait cinq tout de
suite, il n'atteindrait pas beaucoup, mais
en concentrant sur l'un – ou à plus deux –
son succès et sa satisfaction seraient
évidemment plus grands.
Eye is The Best Tool For
Finding A Subject
• To provide the best photograph, you
need a basis of Photography
• Photography is an art & hence
requires an eye for the correct or exact
L'oeil est Le Meilleur Outil Pour
Trouver UN Sujet
• Pour fournir la meilleure photographie,
vous avez besoin d'une base de
Techniques de Photographie
• La photographie est un art & exige donc
un oeil pour la photographie correcte ou
• Everything around us can be the subject
for our next photo. This includes
everything from people to landscape to
pets to inanimate objects.
• determine what you like to shoot, and then
stick to that subject for a while.
• photography subjects is a key to success.
• Choosing your
subject will again
depend on what is
available, the angle
and the light
• To find something
new and different
• Always look through the view finder.
• Prior to “click”, the photographer must aim
the camera and compose the image.
2 primary ways to see photographically
• 1. pre visualization (image dreaming)
• 2. realization.
Pre-visualization- image dreaming
• Photographer is inspired to create a
specific image that is seen in the mind’s
eye almost like dreaming the image. Such
dreaming happens even before picking up
• Your artistic side of the brain visualize the
image. The memory of this visualization
stays with you until the next shot.
People pre-visualize in different ways.
. Some need a catalyst to start the process.
. Others can let their imagination run free
This creative process works best
when you are not stressed and your
internal creative energies are not
blocked by other thoughts or
• The dreaming of visualized images
creates a library of imaged in your
memory that you can draw from when you
are holding the camera.
• Studying other photographs and using
them as inspiration is a great way to build
the personal the library
• It is a meditative process.
• The photographer must be fully aware of
what is around you to see subjects clearly
• C'est un processus méditatif.
• Le photographe doit être entièrement
conscient de quel est autour de vous voir
des sujets clairement et distinctement
• Realization is process of finding a subject in
its setting and then applying photographic
techniques to produce an image that
interprets your feeling about the subject.
• Such photography is an extension of how
you view the world, a very personal
presented for others to see.
Pre-visualization and Realization
• Can be combined in a powerful way.
• Strive to produce a memorable image
of almost anything.
• “Seeing” is very different from just
looking at things
• Such photographs are indeed worth of
a thousand words
The click of the shutter can catch a glimpse
of who you are, resulting photograph can
touch viewers, allows them to see
themselves through your work.
• When taking a photo of a person or
animal, try to get a feeling of life
• Manual focusing and exposure can
produce excellent results .
• Automatic flash is not suitable for artistic
• Visualize your photos as a whole. Look at
the surrounding area
• Choose location carefully, check the
background, Adjust lighting too! .
• Experiment with taking photos from
different angles to get the best perspective