A Man With Mission
A Leader With Conviction
An Executive With Vision
• Mass Leader: “Individual efforts can bring Excellence
but only collective efforts can deliver effectively.”
• Obsessed with Development of Gujarat: “Our Goal is
Gujarat’s growth for India’s growth.”
• Dream Big, Aim for The Best: “Dreams are not seen
when you sleep, dreams are those that don’t let you
• Workaholic To The Core
• Service Beyond The Self
• Inclusive Growth- Where No One Is Left Behind
The fact that GDP
growth rate in
Gujarat has been
11.05% over the
past few years as
against the national
value of 9% is
• Gujarat ranks number one in The Economic Freedom Index as
per the research conducted by none other than The Rajiv
• Gujarat has only 5% of India’s population and 6% of its
geographical area, but its contribution to India in terms of
"Value of Output" is 16.10%; in terms of exports it is 16% and
in terms of stock market capitalization it is 30%.
• Gujarat is one of the most industrialized states of India.
Gujarat has a 16.2% share in India’s industrial production
whereas the percentage of man-days lost in Gujarat due to
labor strife is just 0.52% - the lowest in the country.
• Gujarat surpassed the target of 10.2% set by the Planning
Commission for the 10th five-year plan compared to the
average of 8.2% for the entire country, achieving a growth rate
of 15% in the first year itself.
• Gujarat accounts for 54% of India’s onshore crude oil
• 50% of India’s natural gas production.
• 46% of India’s installed refining capacity and 60% of India’s
total crude oil import facility.
• Gujarat today has one of the best infrastructures in the
country comprising of 11 airports, 1 international airport, an
extensive rail network and a robust road network of over
74,000 km. A total of 17,763 out of the 18,028 villages
(98.53%) of Gujarat are connected with pucca roads
(concrete roads), the best in the country.
• Gujarat has coastline of over 1600 km, the longest in the
country, is dotted with 41 ports, which handle over 25% of
India’s total cargo.
Indian Economy-Current Scenario
• The economy of India is the 9th largest in the world by nominal GDP
and the 3rd largest by Purchasing Power Parity (PPP)
• On a per-capita-income basis, India ranked 141st by nominal GDP
and 130th by GDP (PPP) in 2012, according to the IMF.
• India is the 19th largest exporter and the 10th largest importer in the
• The economy slowed to around 5.0% for the 2012–13 fiscal year
compared with 6.2% in the previous fiscal.
$409.1 billion (2013 est.)
$638.6 billion (2013 est.)
If Narendra Modi Becomes The
Next Prime Minister Of India?
If Narendra Modi Becomes The Prime
• The Economy of India will be under 3rd rank in
the world by nominal GDP.
• The Economy will be under 50th rank by GDP
• India will become independent largest Exporter.
• Export value will increase by 200%.
Why We Want Him As The Next
In Narendra Modi, India has a politician
with most required qualities to change the
tide. It is not any exaggeration to say that,
after his experience and experimentation
with Gujarat, he probably has the answers
to all the problems that the nation is facing
today. He is not only the best choice but
perhaps the Only Choice to Lead the
"If pockets are empty,
there will be violence.
If people are jobless,
there will be violence.
Now that everyone is
getting jobs, why
should there be riots"
"I’m sending every Child to School, I’m
Providing Healthcare to every Citizen, and
I’m giving Everyone a Share of the Fruits of
Industrialist Anil Ambani : "If Gujarat was a
separate country, it would stand in a different
league among some of world’s most flourishing
and prosperous countries"