What makes Ejido
• The indigenous people own a
regenerative resource for which there is
near infinite demand and earn 95 % of
the revenue from its production.
• Groundwater is improved already in two
years on the first 2,400 hectares, with
more coyotes, deer and birds being
seen and the local weather is much
• Day laborers making five x.
• A community with 400 hectares can
earn $49 million over 30 years; lifting
indigenous communities to the middle
Investors can make
• We have $5.9m in equity; we are
looking for a special investor, one who
will take a top line revenue share when
the pine trees start producing profitable
resin in volume in 10 years.
• This is a near guaranteed return, if we
continue to execute well and work well
• This is no equity, top line revenue
shared with Ejido Verde starting in year
10 and proceeding over the next
• We want an investor who will accept an
appropriate return of 1.5x to 2x on their
The money is going
• You just have to be patient and help
design this instrument with us.
• You will be co investing with us and
with an indigenous community that is
going to share the wealth collectively.
• More about Ejido Verde: