• Indigenously built Sugar Project
• Company to export sugar machinery and complete Turnkey Project
• Export of complete Cement Plant with largest ever Kiln manufactured
by any Indian Company
• Independent Power Project based on Municipal Solid Waste in India
First to Manufacture
• Critical components for Nuclear Reactor
• Main gear Boxes for Indian built Navy Frigates
• Components for Satellite launch vehicle for ISRO.
• All critical components for 235 MWe Nuclear Power Project
• Largest Optical Telescope in India.
Nuclear / Aero space / Defense
• Hi-Tech Products involving exotic materials and Technology
• Closely associated with various critical projects of national
importance in the areas of defense, aerospace and nuclear power
• Supplied various critical equipments like end shields, calendria,
fuelling machine carriage, air cooled thermal vessels, dump tanks,
fuel magazines and moderator heat exchangers.
• Associated with satellite launching vehicle programme of Indian
Space Research Organization (ISRO) since inception in 1971and
have been supplying large number of critical components which
include flight motor casings and nozzles, flight motor segments,
domes, nose caps etc. for SLV, ASLV, PSLV and GSLV programme
• INDIA’S MISSION TO MOON “CHANDRAYAANA-1 HAS MANY CRITICAL
COMPONENTS MANUFACTURED BY “WIL”
• THE COMMERCIAL POLAR SATELLITE LAUNCH VEHICLE SUCCESSFULLY LAUNCHED BY
INDIA ON 23rd APRIL 2007 HAD THE FIRST STAGE (END SEGMENTS & NOZZLE)
MANUFACTURED BY WALCHANDNAGAR
• GSLV SUCCESSFULLY LAUNCHED BY INDIA ON 2nd SEPT 07,HAS CRITICAL COMPONENTS
NES-18,HES-19&NDAE-15,MANUFACTURED AND SUPPLIED BY “WIL”
• SELECTED FOR INDIAN NUCLEAR SOCIETY INDUSTRIAL EXCELLENCE AWARD FOR THE
•Design, manufacture and supply on turnkey
basis, stoker fired boilers of capacity ranging from
10 TPH to 250 TPH and of pressure range up to
130 bar and 540 degree centigrade.
•Large proven reference list of more than 540
Technical tie-up with internationally renowned
Foster Wheeler Corporation U.S.A.
•Captive as well as independent power projects up
to 50 MWe
•Using variety of fuels such as bagasse, coal,
lignite, biomass, municipal solid waste etc.
•The first ever independent power project using
municipal solid waste to produce power in India.
Industrial & Marine Gear Boxes
• Initial Technology from Maag Gear AG, Switzerland
to design, manufacture and provide after sales service
• Precision Heavy Duty High Speed Gearboxes for:
• Industrial and Marine applications
• Gear and Gear boxes for Marine propulsion system,
• API 613 gear boxes for Turbo alternator,
• Centrifugal Compressors,
• Planetary Gear Boxes ,
• High speed heavy duty gear boxes,
• Precision heavy duty low noise gear boxes for special
• Gear boxes for Mini and Micro Hydel Power Projects,
• Gear boxes for Tube Rolling Mills.
• Closely associated with design, manufacture and supply
of Gear Boxes for various programmes of Indian Navy for
Leander class frigates, Survey Vessels, Aircraft Carrier,
Corvette class vessels, Fleet tankers etc. with horse
power up to 24000 hp.
Design, manufacture and supply of complete cement projects up to a
capacity of 3 MTPA on turnkey basis.
The range includes:
(more than 150 ball mills supplied world-wide so far)
•Vertical roller mills ,
•Pyro Processing, including, Six Stage Pre Heater with Low
•Cyclones, PreCalciner. Kiln with Hydraulic Thruster,
•High Efficiency Cooler etc.
Reference list of more than 40 projects including many overseas
The largest size of Kiln of 5 Mtr Dia has been designed, manufactured
and supplied to M/S PT Semen Padang Indonesia
Oil and Gas
• Projects for on-shore/off-shore structural
fabrication, manufacture of critical equipments
for exploration, drilling, production, processing
and revamping of existing platforms.
• Projects for upstream Oil &Gas Sector.
• We have the Technology for deep sea directional
and horizontal drilling by using aluminum alloy
• Have already manufactured and supplied
equipments for oil and gas segments with
stringent quality norms of ASME and quality
assurance by world-renowned agencies like
Bureau Veritas, EIL, Lloyds etc.
MANUFACTURING FACILITIES AT WALCHANDNAGAR
• Area Under Crane : 56, 000 Sq. Mtr.
• Overhead Cranes Maximum Lifting Capacity :125 Ton
• Highly skilled and motivated Human Resources capable of working in
Total Manpower : 1866
Managerial &Supervisory : 538
Highly Skilled and experienced Workmen : 1328
• Fully equipped with all modern manufacturing facilities such as CNC
horizontal and vertical Boring Machines with multi axis control ,Lathes,
Milling Machines, Gear Cutting &Grinding Machines Etc.
MANUFACTURING FACILITIES ……contd
• Sophisticated Automatic Welding Systems capable of precision welding
of exotic materials.
• Dust Free Halls for critical assembly and precision welding related to
Aerospace, Defence and Nuclear equipment.
• Large sized Furnaces with Data Acquisition Systems
• Sophisticated Test Beds for proving the performance of the Gear Boxes.
• Optical tooling and measuring instruments for precision measurements
Sophisticated Non Destructive Test facilities for carrying out Ultra-Sonic
Testing, Radiography, Leak Testing and Pressure Testing with Multi
channel strain measurements.