Dr. KESHAV MALHOTRA
84 MG ROAD,
Agra, Uttar Pradesh
• Master of Clinical Embryology Monash university (2014)
• Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (2008-2013) - Datta Meghe Institute of medical
Sciences, Sawangi Maharashtra (INDIA).
• School education: St Peter’s college Agra (INDIA).
▪ Joint treasurer- Delhi chapter of ISAR(indian society of assisted reproduction)-( 2015-2017)
▪ Member- Quality control and Accreditation committee ISAR
! • Embryologist –Rainbow IVF, Agra (January 2015-present)
• Director- Global rainbow healthcare (January 2015-present)
• Director of training Rainbow IVF (January 2015-present)
! !• Technical Research assistant –Monash University (October 2014- January 2015)
▪ Preparation of MEDIA and DISHES.
▪ COC Retrieval and denuding.
▪ ICSI and embryo culture.
▪ Mitochondrial-ICSI and culture.
!• Trainee Embryologist – Rainbow IVF, Agra (October 2013 –February 2014).
▪ Learned Aseptic techniques.
▪ Learned preparation of Semen Samples for Intra-uterine Insemination, In-vitro
fertilization and Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection.
▪ Performed IVF insemination.
! • INTERN Doctor - District Hospital, Agra (April 2013- Jan 2014).
▪ Learned dealing with patients in an urban setting in various fields of Medicine and
▪ Performed minor procedures.
▪ Assisted in surgeries.
!• INTERN Doctor – Acharya Vinobha Bhave Rural Hospital, Sawangi (Jan 2013 – March 2013).
▪ Learned dealing with patients in a rural setting.
▪ Led a team of fellow interns on an awareness program on women’s health at Rural
Health Care Centre, Seloo (Maharashtra).
!▪ Successfully completed Assisted Reproductive Technique course for Embryologist,
CREST, National University Hospital, Singapore (Sep 2013-Oct 2013)
!▪ Successfully completed Indian council of Medical Research course on Medical Genetics –Sanjay
Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow (July 2013-Aug 2013).
! ▪ Validated for trophectoderm biopsy Igenomix April 2016.
! ▪ Workshops On Infertility attended –
▪ VITRIFICATION WORKSHOP–KITAZATO 9th December 2013.
▪ ASPIRE Understanding Ovarian Stimulation Course 2nd August 2013.
▪ Gynaecology and Obstetrics Advanced Learning 23rd May 2013.
▪ ASPIRE-India 2013 17th-19th MAY 2013.
▪ ESHRE genetics 2015.
▪ Masterclass in Andrology, ASPIRE Cambodia 2015.
▪ Ovarian tissue Cryopreservation Kitazato ASPIRE 2016.
• Overall High Distinction–Master of Clinical embryology- Monash University
• Gold Medalist- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery DMIMSU
▪ Oocyte Cryopreservation – AICOG 2015 Chennai
▪ Egg Banking – SAFOG 2015 Kathmandu Nepal
▪ FOGSI Youth MELA speaker- Puberty and Adolescence, STDs- Prasuti Griha Government
Maternity Hospital KATHMANDU NEPAL SAFOG 2015
▪ How to freeze eggs? – ISAR 2015 Chennai
▪ Egg freezing - Vitrification workshop AIIMS 2015
▪ Semen analysis -UP ISAR- Ghaziabad May 2015
▪ Semen analysis and sperm preparation - AOGS 2015
▪ Ovum pick up and IVF insemination – Yuva ISAR Bhubaneswar August 2015
▪ Mitochondrial injections for ageing eggs FENIX AIIMS Delhi 2015
▪ Events leading to fertilisation- ACE- Kochi September 2015
▪ Semen analysis and sperm preparation ISAR embryology workshop - September 2015
▪ Embryology as a career option ISAR Gurgaon 2016
▪ Sperm function tests ISAR Gurgaon 2016
▪ Semen analysis in the 21st century IMA NATCON DEC 2015
▪ Sperm function tests video capsule AICOG JAN 2016
▪ Semen analysis in the 21st century - Session on Infertility Dubai FEB 2016
▪ Single step vs sequential media- Advanced Embryology workshop ISAR Indore 2016
▪ Trouble shooting in ART- Quality control workshop ISAR Indore FEB 2016
▪ Panelist Trouble shooting in ART -Quality control Workshop ISAR Indore FEB 2016
▪ Panelist- is INDIA READY for single embryo transfer ISAR Indore Feb 2016
▪ Media debate Single step media- ISAR Indore Feb 2016
▪ Semen analysis and sperm function tests Bangabandhu sheikh mujib medical
college(BSMMU) Dhaka Bangleadesh Feb 2016.
▪ Semen analysis Yuva Fogsi Workshop rajkot march 2016
▪ Embryo transfer Yuva fogsi rajkot march 2016
▪ Mitochondrial injections for ageing eggs Yuva fogsi rajkot march 2016.
▪ Semen analysis who 5th edition Yuva FOGSI Ghaziabad April 2016
▪ Optimizing the success of IUI’s Panelist ASPIRE Jakarta April 2016
▪ Semen preparation and sperm function tests HCOISAR Andrology update Faridabad
▪ Mitochondrial ICSI for Ageing Eggs AOGS April 2016
▪ Prerequisites for setting up an IVF lab CupART Goa 2016.
▪ Vitrification CupART Goa 2016
▪ Semen analysis and Sperm function tests HCOISAR Andrology update Rohtak May 2016
▪ Sperm Preparation Techniques HCOISAR Andrology update Rohtak May 2016
▪ Embryology ISAR ANAND (Invited faculty)
▪ UPCON Gorakhpur (Invited faculty)
▪ HEAMATCON Jaipur (Invited Faculty)
▪ Yuva Fogsi cochin (Invited FAculty)
▪ ISAR 2017 (Invited faculty and Workshop coordinator)
!! ▪ Conducted Workshop on Oocyte Vitrification at All India Institute of Medical
sciences(AIIMS) New Delhi Feb 2015
▪ Conducted infertility workshop embryology ISAR gurgaon 2016.
▪ Conducted ABC of ART Workshop at AICOG agra 2016.
▪ Organising committee AICOG 2016 AGRA.
!!! • Review Articles –
Donald School Journal of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology, July-September 2013;7(3):
▪ Future Challenges in Medical Education in the Indian Subcontinent -10.5005/jp-
▪ Ultrasonography and Birth Defects-10.5005/jp-journals-10009-1279.
▪ Screening for Birth Defects Strategies for Low Resource Countries-10.5005/jp-
▪ Transvaginal Sonography in Infertility-10.5005/jp-journals-10009-1318.
• EDITOR –
▪ Practical tips for Infertility Management
▪ FAQ’s in infertility
▪ FAQ’ Stem cells
▪ FAQ’s Genetics
▪ Step by Step ART
▪ ART workshop manual AICOG 2016
! !! • Presented posters and papers at various conferences in India as well as abroad
• BEST POSTER CUPART 2016 GOA- Observership at GUY’s hospital London
• Organiser- biannual Blood donation Camps at Rainbow Hospital, Agra
• Active participant in various awareness programs on “Save The Girl Child” under the NGO
Full name: Keshav Malhotra
Languages known: English, Hindi,
Marital status: Unmarried
Love Travel, Sports and Photography
Enjoys Swimming-Team captain at school and placed second in all India ICSE school meet
Won All India Inter Medical College Table-Tennis Mixed doubles