Another month, another batch of features and improvements for you to get your teeth into. And now, with an entirely new website and a new single-product approach, you will find all the info, news, resources, features, improvements under the Kentico Cloud umbrella. So what's new this month?
Link Content Items
Customer Experience Management Improvements
Kentico Cloud Import Module
You can watch the webinar recording here as well: https://youtu.be/_Ay2ZZkHYoY
Hello and thank you for joining the webinar. My name is Petr Palas and I'm the CEO of Kentico.
Just a quick check first — please raise a hand through GoToWebinar if you can hear me — you can do that by clicking the hand icon located on the GoToWebinar control panel — Thanks.
We will record the webinar and provide a link to recording to all attendees so that you can share it with your colleagues.
Required elements – I understand we covered that last month, but still, we added some extra functionality we could cover, maybe quickly recap what was done in required element Limit elements and validation Performance and SLAs – I’d like to mention we have successfully completed recent round of performance and load tests and confirmed KC scalability to assure customers of reliability of delivery APIs Content links and usage reports Dynamic segmentation – new conditions, static (export) + dynamic segmentation
* What we found out (99,95% availability, avg. time 100ms, 95% req. < 250ms) * How we tested it (review of infrastructure, performance tests) * Explain CDN (serve content if not available, serve requests faster than we guarantee, 20-60ms) * Explain how harder we made the actual test (massive write, revalidation and purging of CDN, explain how extreme this is) * Revisit numbers (99,95% availability, avg. time 100ms, 95% req. < 250ms)
Managing web-channel Define website hierarchy (incl. implement and control elements and their position in the navigation) Manage URLs Define metadata related to web pages
Development costs - Building everything from scratch - Integrate CMS with specialized services such as full-text search, custom build process or other services for content management
Most requested features
What’s New in Kentico Cloud—2017/03
What’s New in
• APIs for Digital Experience
• Kentico Cloud Business Update
• New Features
Early Partner Program
First 20 projects confirmed!
• Free use of Kentico Cloud for your website project for the first year
• Onboarding and assistance from our team
• A dedicated Customer Success Manager
• Increased visibility for your project through our channels
We extended the program—you can still join the program with a
specific project by March 31, 2017!
iMedia launched www.wasab.io on Kentico Cloud
• Required elements (follow-up)
• Limit and validate elements
• Content links and usage reports
• Dynamic segmentation
Delivery API Performance
• 99.95% service availability
• 100 ms average response time
• 95% requests are served in <250ms