Thanksgiving Party Ideas - Thanksgiving Back to Back
Thanksgiving Party Ideas -
Thanksgiving Back to Back
How well can you draw famous
A variety of simple images. Images should be
related to the Thanksgiving. Some possibilities
include a turkey, a pumpkin, a pie, an Indian, fall
leaves, the Mayflower ship, pilgrims, etc. You can
also use simple greeting cards for the design.
1. Form teams of six people.
2. Instruct each team to sit in a line, one person
behind another, and take a vow of silence for the
duration of the game.
3. Give the first person in each line a pencil and a
piece of paper.
3. Then show the last person in each line a simple
image of an Thanksgiving object. That person
must use his or her finger to draw the object on
the back of the person in front of him or her.
4. This continues until the drawing reaches the first
person in line.
6. He or she must draw it on the piece of paper.
Have judges determine which team’s picture
closest resembles the original picture.
7. If time permits, play more rounds, letting team
members change positions if they wish.
Games and Activities in Celebration
of common Holidays.
Creative Holiday Ideas has over 300 pages of
ideas to help you plan your next New Year’s
Day, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s
Day, Halloween or Fall Festival, and
Thanksgiving event. If you’ve ever wondered
what you’re going to do for all these holidays
and how you’re going to do it, this resource is
=> Tell me more about the Holiday Collection