Christmas Ideas - Top Christmas
How well can you draw a classic
Christmas scene without looking?
Sheet of paper and a tray or hard
cover book for each participant.
• Everyone places a tray or large book on top their head
with a piece of blank paper on it.
• They each have a marker and a page of Christmas
• Participant are to draw on the page resting on the top
of their head, without looking, according to the
Instructions might be:
1. Draw a Christmas Tree.
2. Draw a star on top of your tree.
3. Draw a Fireplace.
4. Stick a stocking sticker on the mantel of your fireplace.
5. Add 5 round ornaments to your tree.
6. Draw three boxes under the tree as gifts.
7. Add a bow to each box.
At the end of instructions, everyone removes
the pictures from their heads. It can be very
funny to see what they have drawn.
• 2 points for every line that crosses
• 1 point if your stocking is touching your mantel
• 1 point if your star touches your tree
• 1 point for every Christmas ornament that is ON your tree
• 1 point for each gift that is under the tree
• 1 point for each bow on a present
Award the person with the greatest
number of points the prize!
Instead of a Christmas tree scene, use a manger scene:
1. Draw a stable
2. One big star in the sky above it
3. Draw 5 smaller stars
4. Draw a donkey in the stable
5. Draw a manger
6. Draw Baby Jesus in the manger
7. And Mary and Joseph
8. Draw a shepherd
Games and Activities helping youth discover
the Reason for the Season.
Get more than 200 creative ideas for planning
a Youth Christmas celebration or Christmas
Party. You can immediately download my best
Christmas Icebreakers, games, illustrations,
Christmas activity ideas AND MUCH MORE in
a useful ebook!
=> Tell me more about the Christmas Collection