Christmas Activities - Do-
It-Yourself Snow Man
Give youth a variety of items to build a
Items for the creation of snowmen: You can use
marshmallows, and a variety of candy corn, jelly
beans, toothpicks, and other items.
1. Divide the group into teams and give each team
supplies to build a snowman.
2. Each team must create their best “snow man.”
3. Award the best snowman.
You can also have other categories such as
• “Most Creative”
• “Biggest Snow Man”
• “Most likely to survive the winter”
• “Most unlikely to survive this meeting.”
1. Use Playdoh
2. Build the snowman in someone’s mouth
3. Play the “Snowball Fight” Game and then transform one of
your team members into the best snowman. Use the
wadded up newspaper to fill a couple white sheets
wrapped around a person to make the snowmen round!
Games and Activities helping youth discover
the Reason for the Season.
Get more than 200 creative ideas for planning
a Youth Christmas celebration or Christmas
Party. You can immediately download my best
Christmas Icebreakers, games, illustrations,
Christmas activity ideas AND MUCH MORE in
a useful ebook!
=> Tell me more about the Christmas Collection