MICG NATIONAL HRM, LABOUR LAW UPDATES AND COMPLIANCE SEMINAR FOR THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTOR 2012
Effective Strategies on How to Identify, Develop and Sustain High Performance Human Capital to Drive Business Results
• Key characteristics and capabilities of high-performing organizations
• Steps to foster development of high-performing organisations
• Analysing organisational structures and climates in order to maximise the satisfaction and effectiveness of individuals and work groups
• Cultivating loyalty by aligning employees’ career growth with company goal
• Evaluate the links between systems of high performance work practices and strategic business planning
• How can HR practices add value to business performance?