Christmas Activities - Christmas Bingo
Use this Christmas variation of bingo
for some holiday fun!
1. Bingo cards for each participant. Make Bingo cards
using a grid of squares (5X5) and placing Christmas
related items in each square. Make each card different in
the choice of items on it and the placement of the items.
(Bingo cards are typically unique for each individual.
There are also usually more items than the bingo grid.)
2. Coins or markers to cover squares. You can also
simply allow them to mark on the cards.
3. Bingo items in bag to pull out. Write them on small
pieces of paper or ping pong balls.
1. Play according to standard bingo rules.
2. Randomly draw the items from a bag and call them out..
3. The first person to get all of a row horizontally, vertically,
or diagonally yells out “fear not” (since the angel in the
Christmas story said “fear not.”)
Christmas Bingo items NOT related to Biblical account:
Christmas, Candy Cane, St. Nick, Snowman, Candle, Plum
Pudding, Poinsettia, December 25th, Reindeer, North Pole,
Stocking, Holly, Mistletoe, Wreath, Rudolph, Dancer, Prancer,
Dasher, Vixen, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Toy, Gingerbread Man,
Sugar Plums, Nurcracker, Ornament, Elves, Bells, Sleigh,
Christmas Eve, Christmas Tree
Games and Activities helping youth discover
the Reason for the Season.
Get more than 200 creative ideas for planning
a Youth Christmas celebration or Christmas
Party. You can immediately download my best
Christmas Icebreakers, games, illustrations,
Christmas activity ideas AND MUCH MORE in
a useful ebook!
=> Tell me more about the Christmas Collection