1. Tactical assault Backpacks-Most of them are all
black, drab or olive green, or camouflage.
• Extremely durable.
• Designed to get to any and all gear at
• Almost every pocket unzips enough to
open the bag all the way, enough to lay it
flat on a table and work out of.
• Many people that purchase them, don’t
get one with a frame.
•A few miles down the road, they will
probably regret that.
•Most of them come with well-
designed frames to help carry the
• Designed for heavy weight and are
• They aren't designed to get to
everything at any time.
• The main pocket will be
thoughtfully packed, and therefore
completely unpacked when you get
gear out of it.
• These are usually some bright color
that draw attention to the eyes.
2. Hiking Packs usually come with the ability to
carry a lot of gear.
• They are not durable, nor are they
• It has much more storage room
than a backpack
• A good option to go in a vehicle to
help keep things organized.
• Difficulty of carrying it on long
Just remember to upgrade to
something of better quality when
you have an opportunity.