The perfect bug-out bag
is essential for success
If you are bugging out, you
have chosen a bad situation
over a worse one.
Even if your original plan was
to drive where you needed to
go, you could end up hiking
up the side of a mountain
with a monstrous pack on
A well designed bag will
reduce the amount of
problems you will face in the
Choose a Design to Meet Your Needs
• Tactical assault Backpacks
- They are extremely durable. Tactical Backpacks are great because they are
designed to get to any & all gear at any time.
• Hiking Packs
- Hiking Packs usually come with the ability to carry a lot of gear. These bags
are designed for heavy weight & are durable.
• Book Bags – Not durable, nor are they well designed.
• Duffel Bags – It has much more storage room than a backpack. This bag is
a good option to go in a vehicle to help keep things organized.
A Great BOB Frame Can Help You Hike for Hours
Keep Your Bag from Being Your Weakest Link
Frames to Help Stabilize Your Gear
There are three main frame types that work well for a bag.
1. External Frame
- Why should you consider an external frame? First, they have better weight
dispersal. What this means for you is less compensating for shifted weight
in your pack.
2. Internal Frame
- Internal Frames are close to the body, so it feels like it is more “connected”
to your body.
3. Hybrid Frame
- Hybrid frames have better weight dispersal over internal framed packs, but
are closer to the body than most external frames.
You Can Find the Perfect Bag with
The Perfect Frame
When researching and trying bug out
bags, don’t forget to research different
frames, because they all lay differently
on your body.
There is a perfect bag and frame out
there for you. You can find it. You just
have to try many of them out to get a
baseline of how each type feels. Don’t
purchase it, if you haven’t tried it.