13. On Christmas Trees they can
reduce the incidence of fire
14. LED’s switch on immediately with
no warm up time
15. By 2030, it's estimated that LEDs
will account for 75 percent of all
16. LED’s are compact, low
maintenance and resistant to breakage
which them suitable to use in many
applications including traffic lights,
vehicle lights, kitchen lighting….
17. They are energy efficient.
Compared to standard light bulbs
which operate at a 20% efficiency rate
and lose 80% of their energy to heat,
LED lights operate at 80% efficiency
and lose only 20% to heat.
18. Blue LEDs have been shown to
keep food fresh due to the
antibacterial effect on food pathogens
19. LED’s don’t attract as many insects
due to low UV light.
20. LED’s are great for horticulture.
Combining LEDs of different
wavelengths gives the ability to
control the colours that plants need
and thus to control the growth of the
So what are you waiting for?
Switch to LED today.