Canadian Values International Support Group (CVISG)
Canada has been much successful in creating a
harmonious society of diverse communities and became the role
model for the world in defining and implementing successful policies.
Pluralism and Meritocracy are the most attractive values where the
rest of the world should follow the Canadian approach in developing
coexistence with their governments and societies.
Canadian Values International Support Groups (CVISG)
vision is to become a leading organization in promoting Canadian
model policies worldwide for international peace & development.
• Highlighting Canadian success in creating a harmonious society
through pluralistic values, respecting diversity and meritocratic
• Providing help in understanding the Myths of Canadian Co-
existence & Development Policies.
• Advocacy for pluralism , respecting diversity and adopting
• Collaboration with government, civil society, media and corporate
community to attain the set objectives.
• Conducting research & surveys in collaboration with policy
makers and development executives.
• Organizing workshops, seminars, webinars, conferences and
study tours with key stakeholders in this regard.
• Engagement and appreciation of policy makers/stakeholders for
• This organization shall be established initially in Pakistan as a
non-profit organization under societies registration act and later
can be expended to other countries as well.
• The head office shall be rented out in the capital territory, having
all the facilities for planning, communications and execution of the
• We are looking for 7 Pakistani /Canadian Nationals based in
Pakistan to become founding members of this organization.
• The members must have experience and qualification in meeting
the set criteria.
• The members have to donate in cash and kind for registration and
operation purpose of this organization.