• Analytics Engine for Twitter
• Founded by Eric Peterson – a recognized thought-
leader and strategic consultant in Web Analytics.
• Portland, Oregon
About Twitalyzer – more stuff
• We created a platform that allows social media
experts, consultants and brands to analyze their
influence on Twitter and who influences them.
• Over 100,000 Twitter users processed and several
thousand actively monitored.
• Full API available
How Twitalyzer Works
• Built around Twitter API and Twitter Search API
• We have an API rate exception from Twitter
• Without the rate exception we’d be SOL
Twitalyzer XML Parsing Engine
• Parse XML looking for specific data
• Build a summary and keep details for “Pro” users
• By-and-large the XML feed is reliable …
• We primarily use Google Visualization API
• Graphs, tables, pie charts, motion charts, etc.
• Why Google?
– Easy to use
• Integration with other analytic apps and platforms