Each person in Totara has written four statements about themselves. Threeof the statements are true and one is a lie. Can you pick the lie?
Lily1. I played soccer in the winter sports and our team came third. 2. I was born in Christchurch but moved to Ashburton. 3. I love homework. 4. I went to Te Anau for a holiday.
Kyran1. I am the Topp Twins nephew.2. My favourite sport is rugby because you get to pass and catch.3. My favourite takeaway is pizza.4. I have walked on 90 mile beach.
Abbie1.In the school holidays I went to the swimming poolin Dunedin and I went down the hydro slide most of the time. I went with my Aunty and Uncle.2.When I get bored sometimes I go for walks with myfamily. My favorite place to go walking is over to the shops in town.3.In the school holidays I went to Invercargill and we captured paua and mussels. We saw a boat go past.4.In my spare time like to go fishing and catching fish that I have never heard of or seen before.
Chloe1.I went to Auckland with my family and my step brother.2.We’ve been to nearly everywhere in the South island in the holidays. 3.I go to my dads every weekend.4.If I didnt live in Ashburton I would like to live in Nelson.
In kindergarten I stuffed playdough up my nose.We have 1500 cows and 300 calves.When I was in year , I broke my arm while dad was giving me a piggyback.When I was little I pulled dead flies wings off then ate the wings. Ooh disgusting!
Oliver 1.My favourite beach to go to Okain’s Bay . I like to float down the channel at low tide into the waves. 2.Reading is my favourite subject and the library is my favourite place to go in and out of school .It is because I love reading.3. I don’t know how to tell the time so I always have to go with an adult. 4.I have always wanted a large sail boat that I’ll use whenI’m diving. I have always wanted one because I’m going to be a marine biologist.
WILLIAMI like to play rugby for Tinwald.I like going to the hills andcountryside and Akaroa to have aBBQ.I like going boating.I like cricket.
1. I want to be a vet when I grow up because I like animals.2. My favorite book is Just Crazy.3. I got a puffer jacket and sunglasses for my birthday from mum and dad.4. When I was a baby I almost never ate but I always cried.
Harriet I like to bake biscuits when I have nothing to do, my favourite biscuits are coconut and chocolate chip. In the holidays we drove down to Cromwell and on the way down there I was sick. I love to play netball on the freezing cold mornings on a Saturday.My family and I like to go down to Cromwell for a holiday and we go to Lake Dunstan for a swim.
1. I was born in New Zealand. 2. I went to kindergarten in Omarama.3. I have a poodle. His name is Casper.4. I have 1 brother. His name is Ethan.
1. I play muddy rugby in the cold winter time.2. I like taking Buck for walks on really hot days.3. I like flying my kite out in the back paddocks onwindy days.4. I really like hot days when I can go swimming in our pool.
SOPHIE 1. I love to play sports like netball, soccer and rugby with my friends.2. I was born in Tiimaru but moved to Ashburton when I was 4 years old.3. I love to climb mountains like Little Mt Peel. I went up south ridge and down dee spur. 4. When I was younger, I played soccer.
• My favourite sport is cricket. I like T20cricket and my highest score in 2 overs is 24.• When I was 4 I broke my leg and had to have crutches. • At the moment I am reading a book called History Keepers. • I have been doing drums and guitar for a year.
1. In the school holidays I went to Nelson and stayed with my mums friends.1. I used to play soccer when I was 7 at Laghmor.1. Once I was on my tramp and fell off and broke my leg. 2. I like to swim and ride horses.
I like going to Lake Hood to go in my boat.I like to go camping at Te Moana gorge and to jump off therocks in to the water.I like playing rugby at beach on sunny days.I play softball for my mums team.
Georgia 1. I have a huge dug in pool that goes from shallow to deep.2. I have a white and black horse and it is called Spot. 3. My family have a dog named Blue and a cat called Gumboots. 4. I have my own room but it is the smallest.
1.My dad owns a business and has one of his staff members named after him.2.My favourite hobby is making Lego . Sometimes I can spend two hours making Lego. 3. I was born in Auckland and moved to Ashburton when I was four. 4. I have an indoor pool that is heated . Within the pool area we have a kitchen and its three and a quarter years old.
1. I was born in Blenheim Hospital on May 25th 2001 at 7am in the morning.2. I have 1 step sister and I have 1 step brother.3. I have seventeen sheep, six lambs and 2 cats called Chaos and Havoc.4. My dad has a yellow Holden Vauxhall GT.
1. I love to play my Wii at home. My favorite game is Mario raceway. The course I like the most is called Coconut Mall.2. I moved to Tinwald school when I was 7 years old. 3. I live in a two stored house, in Tinwald. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a landing, kitchen, dining room and a lounge.4. When I was born, my toes were pointing inwards. Then when I was two I had to get them cut open. I had to wear these green foot casts.
1. My favourite sport is Rugby because on a hot day after a game of rugby. We have a BBQ with my team mates.2. Another sport I like is cricket because I get to bowl and bat.3. I like going to the beach and having a fish and have a BBQ with my mates.4. I am allergic to bees.
1. I was born in Auckland on the 9th of August in 2001. 2. I live in Allenton. 3. I have a dog named Molly, she is only 1 years old. 4. Ihave a cat called Venus.
Jack1. I played rugby in 2009 and 2011 for the Tinwald Tigers. I also got 2 trophys.2. I have to do the chores at home like the vacuming and feeding the animals.3. I went wood chopping at my grandmas and grandads in the holidays.4. My Mum works at Kilworths. She has to sort out papers and answer phone calls.
I like riding my bike on the weekends with mycousins.I like going out with my family when I be goodin the holidays.When I was 7 I couldn’t even stand.When I was 5 months I was tall.