Successfully reported this slideshow.
Activate your 14 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
Top 10 Lessons
1. You don’t have to
conquer all forms of
social media at once.
2. Social media keeps
your business front
and center with
3. It personalize you and your business
4. Social media is not just for the ‘young”
5. All it really takes is 10-15 minutes a day
6. Don’t let it dominate your schedule;
budget your time wisely.
7. It helps with clarity.
8. Social media is a give and take process
9. It is not a popularity contest.
10. Don’t’ be afraid of failure; set
your social media goals and stick
Putting the piecesPutting the pieces
Next StepsNext Steps
Kate Woodward Young, M.Ed.
Be the first to like this
Number of Embeds
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
You also get free access to Scribd!
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.