Build Native App to Complement Your Responsive Website
Build Native App to
• Having a well designed web presence is the utmost necessity for
your business because data from trusted market analyst firm reveals
that consumers spend more than 51 percent of their time online on
• It is a mobile-first world, now! Therefore, you must be able to render
great Mobile Experience to your customers. The question that
arises now is whether you should invest in a mobile app or stay
complacent with a responsive website alone.
• Mobile app vs. responsive web is still an ongoing debate between
marketers and decision-making bodies.
• If you just want your audience to get information like product data,
pricing, contact info or location then a great responsive website
would be sufficient.
• However, you would be losing a great deal because websites can
only suffice brand reach and basic m-commerce; they cannot
accomplish business goals that native mobile apps can.
• Native mobile appselevate brand, facilitate communication, shorten
sales cycle and improve customer experience as well as internal
tasks like fleet and inventory management. Moreover, they have
potential for exceptional ROI as they are rapidly adopted by users
which you would be losing with a responsive web alone.
• Mobile apps can aptly leverage the capabilities of a smartphone
much more than a responsive website. Apps can give contextual
reactions with push notifications to triggers such as user behaviour
and location which is outside the scope of mobile web.
• Therefore, if you are an enterprise brand then stop pondering over
whether to invest in native mobile apps or responsive website as
you need both to serve different functions.
• Yes! It would be a drain on your budget but if you outsource
your mobile app development project then you can get cost-
effective and expert solutions.
• By consulting Outsourcing Android App Development
Specialists or iPhone Specialists you can get more in a limited
• According to a reputed cross-platform measurement and analytics
company that measures consumer behaviour, people spent seven
times more time on mobile apps than on mobile web in 2016.
• Thus mobile apps can be very profitable for your business provided
you find creative ways to engage your customers to ensure app
Originally Posted on - https://goo.gl/pk8fF5
View More Information?
Mobile Application Specialist
Android App Development Specialists
iPhone App Utvikling Norway