Be the first to like this
DevOps for Business Transformation at #digitleaders at the Scottish IT and Digital Leaders Summit in Edinburgh with #Digit @digitfyi
The role of DevOps in business transformation
Why DevOps: core principles and where they can help
Next generation of DevOps; customer, business, finance, change, IT
Vertical slicing; an enterprise enabler
Transformation; hearts and minds with skills and delivery
IT is evolving: the role of Information Technology within the organisation has fundamentally changed, drawn from a background support function into a crucial centre of innovation, value creation and competitive edge. More than ever before, the success and failure of the organisation is being defined by its technological ability.
Amidst this transition, the dynamics of the IT industry are also changing: there has been a substantial shift to outsourced models, from storage and CRM to critical infrastructure and disaster recovery. This transition to software orientated models and XaaS is redefining the role, with much greater emphasis on service agreements, outsourcing and vendor management.
This conference will contextualise the evolution of IT, examining the changing role of technology within the business and the inherent implications for IT personnel. The event is geared for senior IT, business and finance leaders, providing a unique forum for knowledge exchange, discussion and high-level networking.
• IT Evolution: the changing role of IT within the business
• Leadership: strategy, culture and collaboration
• XaaS: the shift from asset to service-based consumption
• ITAM: IT Asset Management and procurement
• Managed Services: vendor management and Service Level Agreements
• Governance: information security, GDPR and data protection
• DevOps: Agile process, faster delivery, greater collaboration