Hello there! So, you want to learn allthere is to know about *
Follow Global WarmingthispathpreparedforYou… You You Will find What you need…....
** What is Global Warming? Global Warming is the increase of The Earths average surface temperature due to effect of greenhousegases, such as carbon dioxide emissions from burning fossil fuels or from deforestation, which trap heatthat would otherwise escape from Earth. This is a type of greenhouse effect.Is this the general idea of what you are lookingfor?Read on……
* * Title: State of Fear * Author: Michael Crichton * Published by: Harper Collins * Copyright: 2004A fictional work that captures the debate over global warming, using speculative science and technologyinnovation to direct the story line. This work gives an alternate view of global warming through a blendof scientific fact and fiction.
* * Title: Climate Change 2007: The Physical Science Basis 4 * Author: United Nations * Published by: United Nations * Copyright: 2007 Considered the “Bible” of global warming, this is the latest UN’s Report on climate change by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). It assesses scientific, technical and socio-economic information concerning climate change, its potential effects, and options for adaptation and mitigation.
*Title: An Inconvenient Truth: the Author: Al Gore Crisis of Global Warming: Published by: Viking Juvenile Teen Edition Copyright: 2010Colorful photographs, illustrations and graphs combined with effective and clear rhetoric,this publication explains global warming in very real terms. It defines it, gives its causesand outlines it s potential for future damage.
* Title What’s Up with the Earth: The Mystery of Early Spring Authors Cheo Li-Hsian and Natasha Wong Published by Bayer (China) Limited, 2010This Children’s Book about global warming illustrates an easy-to-understand story-line and accompanying pictures focusing on the science behind global warming.
* Title: The Global Warming Conundrum Author: Thomas B. Fowler Publication: Modern Age ,Volume 45, Issues 1-4, pp40-62 Copyright: 2012 An essay aimed at clarifying the issues surrounding global warming, with an objective view. It explores the pros and cons of both sides of the discussion and examines the main reason for the controversy.
*Should you require more printed material on thesubject You could use the following Library ofCongress (LC) Subject Headings: Global Warming Global Temperature Changes Climatic Changes Energy for the Future
*You may use the following Dewey DecimalClassification (DDC) Call Numbers: 363 – Other Social Problems and Services 551 – Geology, Hydrology, Meteorology 577 - Ecology
*National Resources Defense CouncilWebsitewww.nrdc.org/globalwarming/default.aspThis web page is full of informationabout global warming, includingfacts, causes and effects andvarious documents and postscovering related issues.
* http://www.scientificamerican.com/topic.cfm?id=global_warming_and_climate_changeThis online version of America’s oldest continuously published magazine, hosts a page dedicated toglobal warming. The page contains up-to-date information about the topic, various articles byspecially assigned editors as well as links covering topics, from the effects of global warning onplants and animals to role of religion in global warming.
* http://www.globalwarminghysteria.com/* This is a blog page maintained by site editor, Peter C. Glover. Mr. Glover, who is a freelance journalist and writer specializing in politics, writes about the political aspects of Global Warming.
* http://www.facebook.com/dangerglobalwarmingThe creators of this Facebook page describe it as the worldwide multimedia creative initiative focusing on climate change.
*Check out the following video onGlobal WarmingGlobal Warming: Global Warming 101 – Video ClipA short video clip presented by the NationalGeographic defining global warming, describingits process, outlining its effects and giving tipson how to slow down global warming.Available at: http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/environment/global-warming-environment/global-warming-101/
This Pathfinder was prepared by Karema Heron Grant Student LibrarianUMA School of Library and Information Service.