Flat 410, Plot 34, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi: 110075
Mobile: 09971256498,+447574142293 Kapil.email@example.com
An international MBA with exposure to multi lingual culture, my substantial experience in
esteemed multi-national IT organisations demonstrates my high work potential and competence to
perform under pressure. Qualified for opportunities where a software engineering background and
business knowledge will be of value.
Desired Profile: Business Analyst/Consultant
Availability to work: 15th September 2010
Master of Business Administration
Glasgow University,Glasgow,UK September 2009- September 2010
Strategy Dynamics, Change Management, Logistics and Supply Chain, E-Transformation and
innovation, Entrepreneurial Finance, Strategic Foresight, Critical Enquiry.
Strategy Project: Case- EDF Energy
• Implemented SWOT analysis to design an efficient strategy for EDF Energy.
• Conducted five force analysis to determine the market scenario for EDF energy.
Consultancy Project: Client- McGee's Bakery, UK
• Implemented the system analysis phase to manage the business continuity process.
• Managed the feasibility analysis for the implementation of supply chain tracking system.
MBA Dissertation: Knowledge Management strategy in IT Industry.
Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science,68.3%)
U.P Technical University, GLAITM, India June 2002-June 2006
Accenture Services Pvt Ltd, India 18th December 2006-- 03rd March 2009
Designation: Software Engineer
Nokia, leading mobile company, Finland
American Express, leading bank, US
• Managed and designed the JAVA web development application for various country sites.
• Developed the custom codes using JSP and Servlets for software application up-gradation
and maintenance. It upgraded my analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills as it
demanded a critical technical approach towards given problem.
• Created Quality process Initiative and the work allocation metrics that gave me a practical
sense to manage resources and improved my intellect to solve complex business problems .
• Managed team performance and project execution strategy which helped me to develop
leadership and team motivation skills. It taught me to bridge key strategic links in a business
solution and hence challenged my judgement to take effective result oriented decisions.
• Planned models for risk analysis and change management which helped me to deal with
uncertainties and using them as opportunities.
• Designed and managed the business continuity process by strategically designing
budgeting and forecasting plans for the project.
• Delivered the cost estimation and role allocation plan. I got the experience to work within
budget constraints and it improved my foresightedness to arrange and manage resources. It
also helped me to accurately calculate and manage the profit calculations.
• Created scenario plans and alternative strategy plans for the client which helped me to
develop confiding relationships with clients through continuous interactions and feedback. It
improved my communication and conflict handling skills
SDG Software India Pvt Ltd 02nd July 2006--06th December 2006
Designation: Software Trainee
• Managed the requirement analysis and data gathering phase of the project.
• Developed code in JAVA for application development.
• Prepared and analysed the feasibility report.
• Managed activities and drills to motivate team and upgrade team synergy.
Indian Oil, India May 2005 to July 2005
Designation: Corporate Trainee
• Developed the requirement analysis based on client expectations.
• Performed the market research to suggest new trends to the client.
• Developed market research application for the company.
• Developed scenario plans for senior management.
• Developed PESTEL analysis strategy report for the company.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Skilled in Content Management System and Site Management System.
• Proficient in languages/scripts like C,C++, Java, Jsp, Servlets ,SQL, Oracle.
• Skilled in SUN Access Manager custom authentication scheme.
• Active member of Chartered Management Institute, UK.
• Skilled in software methodologies and software models.
• Completed Project estimation and Prioritizing training by Accenture.
• Completed Leadership and Effective Business communication training by Accenture.
Extra Curricular/Social Achievements:
• Captain of cricket team of my project in Accenture (won inter project cricket tournament).
• Active member of my college group dance troupe ( 2nd in National level dance competition.)
• National level gold medallist in Tae-kwondo.
• Ran several marathon's and active member of the literacy program 'Teach India'
• Organised several awareness programs on global issues like climate change and literacy.
• Yoga and Meditation, Cricket, Travelling, Joining Book Clubs
Preferred Method of Contact: E-mail
References: Available on Request