Find the odd one out
kitchen, bedroom, door, living-room
table, sofa, chair, bed, wall
mirror, TV, computer, radio
bookcase, cup, wardrobe, cupboard
pot, plate, bedroom, fork
house, fridge, cooker, pan
Guess the riddles
1. There is a table, two armchairs, a sofa, a
TV and a carpet. What’s this?
2. There is a table, a mirror, a bed. We sleep
there. What’s this?
3. There is a fridge, a cooker, knives, cups,
plates. We cook there. What’s this?
4. We wash our hands and face in this room.
There is… There are…
• There is one computer in
•There are five chairs in the
Fill in the words is or are
1. There ___ three chairs in the room.
2. There ___ a red carpet on the floor.
3. There ___ a mirror in the bedroom.
4. There ___ ten books in the bag.
5. There ___ a computer in my room.
6. There ___ two windows in the living-
7. There ___ a lamp on the table.
Is there a … in the room? - Yes, there is. / No, there isn’t.
Are there …s in the room? - Yes, there are. / No, there
Put the words into the right order.
1.room, a, there, table, is, in, my.
2.floor, is, a, there, on, carpet, the?
3.chairs, are, no, there, bedroom, our, in.
4.books, on, shelf, there, the, are?
5.there, mirror, our, bathroom, isn’t, in.