• 80% of our donors report doing research on a nonprofit before
making a gift
– 60% report using giveGreater.org for that research
• The Foundation’s knowledge of local nonprofits is rated 6.1 on a
scale of 1-7 (ranging from “not at all helpful” to “extremely
helpful”) and is the fourth most valued aspect of the Foundation
among 14 aspects.
• New Giving is steady at about 40%
• Site traffic for all knowledge resources has been steadily
• giveGreater.org and The Great Give are TCF’s largest source of
new contacts with over 50% of current mailing list coming from
these sources- Cultivation System.
**Challenge is that some of this stuff simply cannot be measured
while some will take generations to measure impact.