Angwikani Horace Greeley, isangimposiblengbagaynaangisangmambabasangSalitang Dios ay makontrolngimpluwensyangsistemangmundong . KapagangSalitang Dios ay iyong priority saiyongbuhay at palagingmonginuunawa at binabasaito...babakurannyang tama at katotohananangiyongisip.
Angisasamgalayuninngsalitang Dios ay ilahad o ituro kung anoang tama at katotohanan..tangingangkatotohananlamangangpwedengmagpalayasamgatao . Kaya kung angmga bible nahawaknatinngayon ay mananatililangsaatingmgakamay..hindinatinmakiitaangpwedengibigaynitonapakinabangsamgatao. Kung hindinatinitopaninindigankawawaangibangtao..dahilwalanasilangpaniniwalaan n tama. Aasanalangsilasamgasabisabi at hakahkanawalangpundasyon. Kailangannatingmangaralngkatotohanan.
Walangibangpinakamahusaynamagpayokundisalitang Dios..saanumangkalagayandapatnasalitang Dios pa rinangnaitataas..naisng Dios naitamaangatingisipnasiyalangangmaaringmagbigayngtotoongkligayahan at kaaliwan.Malibansakanya ay pansamantalangkaligayahan at kaaliwanna.
MalibansaSalitang Dios anglahatngpag-asa ay false at anumangpaniniwalanahindigalingsaSalitang Dios ay malina. Itoypagtatamangatingmgaisipannaangsalitng Dios ay hindilangngatututrongmaramingbagaysaatingmgabuhaykundinagbibigay din ngpag-asasamgabagaynahindi mo pa nakita..dahilsapag-asangitonatuto ka at nagkaroonngpananampalataya..
Psalms 119:160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.
• "It is impossible to enslave mentally or socially a Bible- reading people. Theprinciples of the Bibleare the groundwork of human freedom." Horace Greeley
"I believe theBible is the best gift God has ever given toman." Abraham Lincoln
• "It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible." George Washington
• "I have afundamental beliefin the Bible as the Word of God,written by men who were inspired. I study the Bible daily." Sir Isaac Newton
That we may know Christ• John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.• John 6:68-69 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
• Acts 8:35-37 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus. And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
That we may have eternal life• John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.• 1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
That we may profit by it.• 2 Timothy 3:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
• Doctrine- (what is right)• Reproof- (what is not right)• Correction- (How to be right)• Instruction in righteousness- (how to stay right)
That we may have comfort and Joy.• 1 John 1:4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.• 1 Thessalonians 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.• Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
That we may have faith and hope.• Romans 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.• Romans 15:5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
• Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
That we may know our hearts and have a conviction.• Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
• 2 Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:• 2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.• 2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.