Be Aware is public program to reduce crime rate of our colorful city Rajkot.
This Initiative is started by Commissionaire of Police of Rajkot and Rajkot Management Association with support of Rotary Club of Rajkot, JCI Rajkot and Hey Day Talks.
• OBJECT: - To reduce Crime rate in Rajkot Cityby effective Public awareness through EasyPublic training programs with the help of RMAand MBA students participation.• GOAL: - At least 10000 persons/families shallbe trained and made aware.
• SYSTEM:- The presentations should beconsisting of Audio visuals and hard copies.• PLAN:- The program should spread knowledgeof safety of:--Human Safety including Women, Senior Citizensand Child-Safety of Immoveable Property-Safety of Moveable Property-Vis: Vehicle; Cash;Jewelry etc.
• It should also impart knowledge of –• Basic rules, responsibility and rights of aCitizen• Dos and don’ts of day to day living• Important Information spread through variouscommunication modes-Print Media, DigitalMedia, Radio,TV and Posters.
• Methodology may include:130 students of various colleges devided into 23teams and each police station is allotted 2 teamsfor on field survey and reaserch.A competition of students for preparation oftraining and presentation material and allparticipating students shall be rewarded with aCertificate of Participation from Rajkot Police.
• A competition of methodology of executionand Implementation of the same to reach10000 people in best and easy way.• RMA Team evaluated all PPTs and Bestsuggestions are compiled into a Video Film of15 minutes duration with Message from PolicCommissioner Rajkot.
• This CD shown at various Colleges, Rotary Cluband Jayecees Gathering and a PublicGathering at Ranchhodnagar attended by10000 people. All programs are chaired bySenior Police Officers for an interaction withpublic and guidance ,where ever needed.• 2,00,000 families reached thorugh Prime Timeshow of DEN Cable Network of Rajkot , whichis spread across Saurashtra.
• ATM Be Aware posters pasted on all ATMs ofState Bank of India• 100 Auto Rickshaw banners, 200 Standies, 200Posters, 5000 Car Stickers and 10000 Twowheeler tags and Be Aware Caps distributed tobrand Be Aware Campaign.• Radio Mirchi tied for effective propaganda.• A Dedicated Web Site www.Be-Aware.in and facebook page built under this program• RMA work as Nodal Group
• OUTCOME: To make Rajkot City a better placeto live in and improve image of strength ofRajkot Police in public at large.• Prepared by:-Rajkot Management Association• President: C A Kothari-9824220260• Secretary: Parag Jobanputra-9898669693