Be Aware is public program to reduce crime rate of our colorful city Rajkot.
This Initiative is started by Commissionaire of Police of Rajkot and Rajkot Management Association with support of Rotary Club of Rajkot, JCI Rajkot and Hey Day Talks.
• OBJECT: - To reduce Crime rate in Rajkot City
by effective Public awareness through Easy
Public training programs with the help of RMA
and MBA students participation.
• GOAL: - At least 10000 persons/families shall
be trained and made aware.
• SYSTEM:- The presentations should be
consisting of Audio visuals and hard copies.
• PLAN:- The program should spread knowledge
of safety of:-
-Human Safety including Women, Senior Citizens
-Safety of Immoveable Property
-Safety of Moveable Property-Vis: Vehicle; Cash;
• It should also impart knowledge of –
• Basic rules, responsibility and rights of a
• Dos and don’ts of day to day living
• Important Information spread through various
communication modes-Print Media, Digital
Media, Radio,TV and Posters.
• Methodology may include:
130 students of various colleges devided into 23
teams and each police station is allotted 2 teams
for on field survey and reaserch.
A competition of students for preparation of
training and presentation material and all
participating students shall be rewarded with a
Certificate of Participation from Rajkot Police.
• A competition of methodology of execution
and Implementation of the same to reach
10000 people in best and easy way.
• RMA Team evaluated all PPTs and Best
suggestions are compiled into a Video Film of
15 minutes duration with Message from Polic
• This CD shown at various Colleges, Rotary Club
and Jayecees Gathering and a Public
Gathering at Ranchhodnagar attended by
10000 people. All programs are chaired by
Senior Police Officers for an interaction with
public and guidance ,where ever needed.
• 2,00,000 families reached thorugh Prime Time
show of DEN Cable Network of Rajkot , which
is spread across Saurashtra.
• ATM Be Aware posters pasted on all ATMs of
State Bank of India
• 100 Auto Rickshaw banners, 200 Standies, 200
Posters, 5000 Car Stickers and 10000 Two
wheeler tags and Be Aware Caps distributed to
brand Be Aware Campaign.
• Radio Mirchi tied for effective propaganda.
• A Dedicated Web Site www.Be-Aware.in and face
book page built under this program
• RMA work as Nodal Group
• OUTCOME: To make Rajkot City a better place
to live in and improve image of strength of
Rajkot Police in public at large.
• Prepared by:-Rajkot Management Association
• President: C A Kothari-9824220260
• Secretary: Parag Jobanputra-9898669693