McKinsey’s 7 S Applied for Incentive Tourism
MIB – Group “A”
1. Develop Shared Values:
a) Mission Statement:
Deliver improved organizational value for the customer by providing superior experience with
extraordinary expertise and enhanced professional service in the field of incentives tourism.
b) Organizational Values:
Offer a superior experience for our customers, which generates benefits for both the company
and its employees.
Create succession management advantage for companies by sustaining effective relationships
To go beyond clients expectations through stimulating highly engaged event participaton.
Unforgettable experience for our customers.
2. Identify Strategy – Differentiation
Generally, our differentiation strategy will be directed towards the type and execution of the special
events included in our service portfolio.
3. Understand System:
- To be an open-minded special event organization, which responds to new trends and
opportunities quickly in order to satisfy customer needs and expectations.
- As in every business enterprise all functional areas are very integrative in company strategy and
operation success, but in our specific business situation the Service Development and Marketing
areas will be with the most significant organizational contribution. In order to keep our business
successful we should have a major focus on operations.
4. Determine structure:
5. Identify Key Staff – The main focus should be directed to management. In this specific type of
business, operations and marketing areas will have a crucial significance in overall strategy and
6. Develop key skills
Develop Key Competences related to Service Provision
7. Create corporate style (values):
Fun place to work
- Event Organization and
- Hiring Professionals for Event
Finance & Administration
- Basic Accounting Operations
- Service Development
- Marketing Resesrach
- Marketing Strategy (Service,