Working on Tuesday’s Question
Genetic Counseling Using a Karyotype
Genetic Counseling Using a
gathering and organizing information
Draft should be started in class
is not completed is homework tonight
Thursday March 6!!
March 6, 2014
Get out your Genetic
The evolution of the Franklin
Create & illustrate a creature
that you “discovered” as a group
Your Monster Baby has been
found in Franklin! It is well adapted to our
climate, but not many people have seen
1. What kinds of adaptations help animals survive in our
2. In what kind of habitat does your Monster Baby live?
3. What adaptations help your Monster Baby survive
during the winter? Survive the summer?
4. What does it eat? What adaptations does it have to
help it find this food?
5. With which types of animals does it share a common
ancestor? (reptile, amphibian, mammal, insect,
6. How are its traits adaptive to its environment?
7. What is it called? (Give its species a name)
8. Is it really a monster or just misunderstood? EXPLAIN!
b. On the back of the page or on a
separate piece of paper, draw a picture of
this creature in the space below.
Use COLOR, and most importantly, show
and label its important ADAPTATIONS and
Theory Guided Reading Due
Checking Aspen for missing items!!!
Ticket to Leave
a sticky note answer the following
is evolution and what is
one factor that goes into