The Way Forward
GIP ICX as a department has come up with 4
growth drivers to implement in Q4, Q1 CRM
• proper contact with the client every week
for updates and to create better personal
• LEAD sessions through clients in GBM’s,
Invitation to Forums, events
• Case studies of Clients, interns for better
• Work on education cycle for the new
• Proper allocation of work in terms of sub
• Assessment of members on regular basis
to keep a track on personal development
• IR- focus a lot on personal connections.
• Feedbacks about hakunamatata from
interns, VP OGX for indirect branding.
Strategies for Q4
os n Posters):10th November
Crazy Campaigns •Making EP
with our videos
Strategies for Q1
Aao fayeda uthao
* Utilizing the
Realized EPs for
• Internal Branding
• Client promotion in terms of Job roles.
• Running year long campaign.
• Showcasing our clients. experience through
• Monthly IR campaigns.
• Timeline 15th of Nov.
• Synergy CIM.
New Projects according to local reality.
Conference for EP.
Timeline December 20th of December.
Synergy Marketing and BD.
• CRM and NPS.
Weekly updates and follow ups.
Showcasing benefits of Long term partnership.
Proper NPS knowledge and expectation setting.
Pre assessment form for feedbacks to ensure
good NPS feedback.
• Timeline 30th of December.
• Synergy Finance and CIM.
• Product customization for colleges- 1st
• OGX week- Till 14th November.
• Capitalizing National Partnership• iXP - 10th November
• Engagement of Eps in LC forums.
• Bi-Monthly meeting with Eps.
Priorities for Q4'13 & Q1'14
• AIESEC as a Brand
• EWA to ELD
• OGX promotions
▫ 2 OGX campaigns (physical+online)
▫ 4 YE sessions
▫ Y2B promotions
Walk with AIESEC Youtube campaign
▫ AIDS campaign
▫ Impact Week
▫ Recruitment Promotions
▫ Viral promotion of 'Theme of the Year'
▫ Collaboration with support groups for women and
▫ MOGX Week
Planning and compiling structure of OGX Promotion for 2014
▫ Collaboration with Sanatkada Festival (provided we have
interns in the city for Food Festival/Cultural Heritage
▫ CCD Campaign (Minute To Win It)
▫ Partnership with College Fests
▫ Small scale Youth Event (to boost OGX+TMP/TLP)